Thursday, June 9, 2011

On The Road Again....

Due to a family trip down South, chapter six of the Zahncliff Institute may be delayed..... I'm taking my jump-drive with me so I can keep working, but I also need to squeeze in trips to the beach, and classical diners.

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures, and post them! also, I may be doing some watercolors.
We leave tomorrow at O' dark hundred to Utah for such things as the Scottish Games, and a Dinosaur Museum. I shall geek out. And maybe bring back a small sword. And a Tyrannosaurus claw.

Also (Off topic), if you have any ideas for mythical creatures, I would love to hear from you! I need as many ideas as I can get. Comment below, and the coolest, most amusing, or most creative might be seen in the next chapter of the Zahncliff Institute! Thanks so much!
Anne C.

No comments:

Post a Comment