Monday, September 6, 2010

My Life

Part of me can't wait till I'm old.... I want to be the slightly insane old lady up the street with the awesome attic full of costumes and junk that went out of style a millennium ago. I want to have a long silver white braid that swings behind me, I want to wear big goofy hats, vests, big swooshy skirts, and lots of bangles. I want a Victorian style kitchen that is always full of cookies, and I want hidden passage ways connecting every room to another room. I want to be an epic Grandma :)

and while I'm young, I want to attend culinary school, art school, spy school, travel with the Doctor, stomp around in big boots, ride horses, explore the uninhabited and wild places of the world. I want to be a writer, singer, cook, storyteller, sword fighter, and psychologist.I want my life to be as full as possible XD 

2 comments:

  1. atta girl with the hidden passage ways! We should get together and compare notes! I promise not to steal your ideas if you don't steal mine...although maybe we could collaborate and make some awsome secret tunnels between our houses as next door neighbors or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having already accomplished the "stomping around in big boots" part of life, I can tell you: it's a lot of fun! Everyone should stomp in boots at some point!

    ReplyDelete