Monday, April 19, 2010

Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Pancakes and Pixies

Hello Blogging world!

I am a young woman living in a small city, an average girl of no consequence. But nothing is what it seems; for instance, unless you saw me running around with pheasant feathers in my hair for antennae, you would never know I do such things, and unless I pick up a pencil and paper, you would never know I work hard toward being a better artist. And unless you come over for breakfast, you'll never know what's on the griddle today.... for all you know, it could be lemon pancakes with a strawberry syrup (A.K.A., Strawberry Lemonade pancakes). Fact is, appearances are, more often than not, a very small part of a person.



So join me, as I battle spilled syrup, wrecked crafts, and mosquitoes. Fend for myself in the never ending hunt for edible goodies, and the quest for awesome baked goods!

3 comments:

  1. Beth Anne!! So excited to see you in the blogging world, and excited to follow your blog :) Hope you check out our's as well. Good luck and happy blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! so far it's a blast.
    I'll be sure to do that! I look forward to seeing what you are up to on your blog!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to get back on your blog for a while! Thank goodness for google, all I needed to know was "pancakes and pixies" xD <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete